Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

halfway through????



You're sorta shocked to find that, as nice as September is, we are halfway through! October can have nice days, but we always get some snow too. You're like, man, it just goes DOWNHILL from here...
When Penny goes outside at the end of the day she has to come racing back in and tell me all about good lord she is adorable and sweet natured. And a little heavy on the kidneys and full belly....
I am fiddling with the mugs below, kind of a nice effect eh?


AND now, you can get this gorgeous teapot I made plus other stuff at my etsy gallery!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

You know it's no longer summer when you don't mind the warm, heavy weight of a sleeping dog on your chest. :)

Re your comment on my blog.."well, you can always get rid of the moosehead behind a bush too, eh?"

That would be a bit easier for you than for me. :P :) And good use of the word "eh".. you could be an honoUrary Canuck. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo!! Don't make September go so fast, we just got here!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So funny, for us it is all UP HILL from here. It will start to cool off to nice temps and our skin won't melt walking to the mailbox in October.
Penny could hurt my kidneys too. :)

Julia said...

Am coveting that teapot for my collection. I will be checking out your etsy shop. Also, love those new mugs.

Unknown said...

Love the Teapot, but oh so love the luxurious laying with the pets, leopard pillow, and just taking a snooze....If you ever did do pet sitting, you would need wall to wall bed...lol lol lol...:) Oh but you would all be happy! :)

Jill Brown said...

LOVING that tea pot... it looks like the glaze has a little rutile (sp?) in it... a fav of mine. :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.