Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, September 6, 2010

on the waterfront....


I am involved in an exhibit in NC called Clay and Blogs, as you might imagine, and these are 3 of my entries. I think they represent me and what I like to make right at this moment. I ship them this week....
Went down to the Cayuga Lake waterfront Sunday. Holy cats what a gorgeous place and a gorgeous day :) Hope you are doing well yourself!
(ps--we saw a unicorn!)




7 comments:

Hilary said...

Looks like a beautiful area. I'm glad you enjoyed the day. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful place, it looks a bit like here on the island!
Gorgeous teapots as always!

Jen Mecca said...

Holy cats is right..it looks lovely!
(so do the pots!)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Great Pottery Gary.
A Unicorn, roaming freely? COOL!

Unknown said...

Love the teapots! So cool and way fun! The waterfront photos are beautiful, love the two ducks observing you and the hunting dog...lol lol lol...:) There goes the neighborhood...lol...The Unicorn sighting was fabulous, Penny seemed to enjoy it! :)
The Waterfront Music Video is really cool also...thanks for the great post, as usual!

cookingwithgas said...

Those teapots are perfect for the show!

No snakes in that tree in Va- but then again I did not climb it!
I love the unicorn - now if only you cold spot a leprechaun!

Michèle Hastings said...

you really should come to NC for the opening of your show!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.