Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY August 3 and 17 . Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

in-law parade....



(pots by Gary Rith)
The next set of in-laws arrives today. Good lord I am beat, what a busy summer, but I think this is the end of it all. My MIL is adorable and wonderful and a party animal. It will be GOOD TIMES and then I can catch up on everything else! Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Party animals hardly ever make a mess!

denis said...

have a great time with your MIL.

TechnoBabe said...

Not many men look forward to time with their MIL, so deserve the gold star award for bravery. Ha.

George and Maureen Johnson said...

Oh have a wonderful time. Everyday when we go for a walk with our dogs we pass my Mother's house. George just gives out a loud sigh, and says, "I miss your Mom so much, I really loved her"! :) My Mother and him were great friends, she truly loved him as a son, truly.
Have a wonderful time! :)

k.a. barnes said...

Oh I love the wee blue elephant!
Have fun with your in-laws- from what I've heard, your MIL sounds like quite a hoot!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.