Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, September 30, 2010

a day with Georges Le Soq....


Cheri is like "I need Georges Le Soq mugs!" and its like
"Cheri, who doesn't need Georges Le Soq mugs?????"

Georges was getting around yesterday and he thought he might get frisky with Penny but she just sorta grabbed him and then fell asleep on top of him....later in the day, of course, he is like out to make another pizza (hooray Georges!) and was poking through the fridge looking for toppings that were new and unusual and he comes across these meatless meatballs in the freezer. he is like
"meatless meatballs??? What ees in dere?????????????" and I am like
"I dunno Georges, the less we know the better..." and it was a stunningly tasty pizza :)




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo... Georges, good job on the killer meatless meatball pizza! :)

k.a. barnes said...

Oh, wee Penny critter ...

Unknown said...

Love the Sock Monkey mugs, they are fantastic! And of course Penny Pupper is darling as ever, and Georges, well, he is Georges.
Great looking pizza, yahoo! yummy, can smell it all the way in Wisconsin....Great blog, great photos...we love you cousin wonderful! :)

BSOB said...

I knew it was only a matter of time, and that was his original master plan. next its a credit card with his name but your account.. Next its an even brighter purple house and pot shop next door!

Michèle Hastings said...

i love, love, love my georges le soq mug...EVERYONE should buy one.

Quietly Otaku said...

I love sock monkeys they're so cute and so is your dog! : ) mmm pizza

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.