Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, September 18, 2010

interspecies LOVE....




I needed to make a bunch of monster mugs. You can see that both the mugs and me are looking pretty fierce...
cats and dogs surprise you when you are not looking. They will be locked in a romantic embrace, sharing intimate secrets....


Do you ever wonder what happens to one hit wonders like The Joeboxers? I mean, this absolutely perfect tune and then...that's it? Are they selling shoes or maybe became teachers or veterinarians???

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah... I've caught Magpie and Asti NOSE TO NOSE before. What the spork?!

CiCi said...

Both you and the mugs look pretty fierce indeed. Ha. Are you getting some mugs and things ready for Halloween sales?

Michèle Hastings said...

awesome monster mugs... looking forward to seeing them glazed!

Liz said...

funnily enough I was making monster candy dishes along these varysame lines..... Great minds and all.

Unknown said...

I love the Monster Mugs, they are really, really, cool...But wait till you see my Tim Burton design...lol lol lol...:) Those mugs are really something, can't wait either to see them glazed...! Kudos for Cousin Wonderful! :)

Reverend Awesome said...

I LOVE THOSE MONSTER MUGS!!!!

Jen Mecca said...

Those mugs are great!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.