Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, September 16, 2010

the curse of the ......


(Penny has a nice dog dish, doesn't she?)
.....runny nose! I see on facebook, my friends coast to coast, nay, round the WORLD are all blowing their noses and sneezing. Seasonal allergies? Head colds????? Communist PLOT?
My nose has been keeping me busy for 2 weeks, GOD when will it end????? It comes with delusional dreams. Like last night, this pretty woman, looks like UMA THURMAN, comes up to me and she has a baby. She is an ex-girlfriend and I am looking at this baby and trying to do the math in my head, like "OH SH!T, is this baby mine??????" and she is like "no no no, somebody else's" but then, of course, I am like "I guess she got over ME pretty fast"

8 comments:

Hilary said...

I woke up with a scratchy throat this morning. Thanks a lot, Gary! ;)

You and your amusing dreams.

Head pats to Penny.

Lori Buff said...

Penny is a lucky dog.
Have you tried vitamin C for your cold? I don't think it'll help your dreams.

Unknown said...

Zinc zinc zinc! That's what Brian starts chanting when cold season comes around. He thinks it'll fix anything.

cindy shake said...

I think I found a girlfriend for George LeSoque... her name is "Tilly" and she's going to be traveling to Belgium -so George can see lots of pictures of her!
http://cowgirlgoods.typepad.com/cowgirl_goods/2010/09/in-brugge-on-sunday.html

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am fearful after reading this that I will too become drippy.
bye.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Curse of the sinus variety! I'm doing much better but I have to be sure and take Benadryl before I go to bed... And, pray to not be groggy in the early morning!

Unknown said...

George has been having sinus headaches for the whole spring, summer season, now it's the mold count...he has been miserable this year! sigh I feel sorry for those who have to suffer this cursed thing! Bummer! :(

Reverend Awesome said...

I haven't gotten sick yet, but I feel like declaring that I haven't gotten sick means I will be getting sick soon.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.