Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friiiiiiiiday :)

The mother-in-law is in town haiku:

Mother-in-law comes,
Pee-YEW! What did the cat do??????????
QUICK! Clean, scrub, vacuum.......


7 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

FRIDAY!
I love that bowl down below- that is the funnest bowl ever!

Unknown said...

I LOVE claymation.... and turtles with teeth. :) Happy Friday, G!

Jay said...

Tell Penny the Beagle to behave too! haha

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Ha! Scrubbin' for the in-law! Nice!

FYI, I'm with ya! This is one of my more FABO FRIDAYs! FWFD of the w/squeeeeeeeeeee

Unknown said...

Have a great Friday...Our daughter worked at the zoo about 10 years ago. It was fascinating for sure, but she too realized that the animals hated being in the zoo, and she said it made her feel sad.
This claymation video sums it up! lol lol lol...:)

Anonymous said...

I met up with my SIL between flights yesterday. I admit it, I was relieved she didn't take me up on my offer to head back to my house... my MESSY house.
At least the cat box is clean, right? ;)

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sure, blame it on the cat. I do and I don't even have one :-)

Happy weekend, jj

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.