I swear, nice as the weather was all weekend I spent all Sunday cooking and baking. The fridge is FULL and my belly too.
BTW, I never do anything, BUT I sure do take a lot of pictures of that nothing don't I?
Alright, first thing on Sunday I made me and the missus tater tot breakfast burritos, wowie!
Georges Le Soq was sleeping with Penny but got up to help
we made peanut butter chocolate cookies plus peanut butter and jam muffins, recipe below! * nothing is more fun than a muffin stuffed with pb and j
Spike and Penny all lovey dovey with me
the missus wanted to make more strawberry jam, I helped a bit and she cursed A LOT--my wife the kitchen dictator :)
and then I made 2 pizzas for dinnah :)
*You probably want to bake my peanut butter and jam muffins, they are soooo goood
I am calling it my recipe now, because I made so many changes to the original
Gary's PB and J muffins
preheat to 400, grease 12 muffin tin
mix 1 cup rice milk
1/4 cup oil
add and stir in 1 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup all purpose white flour
4 tsp. baking powder
stir all that well, then spoon muffin mixture into each muffin cup about 1/3 full
then spoon on top of that a spoon full of peanut butter and a spoon full of jam---then cover each one with a scoop of batter to cover the pb and j---smear it a little to cover entirely
--bake 17-20 mins at 400 until they look golden and crisp and a knife stuck in comes out clean :) let sit for a couple of minutes to cool then remove muffins from pan to finish cooling on wire rack, YUMMO!
omigosh the BEST 80s NEW WAVE tune evah....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me....
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *...
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benj...
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)