WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY Sept. 7. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014
Friday, March 5, 2010
ANYWAY I have taught classes at her store, which if I may speak frankly, I have to admit to making a lot of money doing the classes. I will show up with a box full of supplies and help students make a project and then fire it up at home. Then Nance gives me a fat check.
SO she is always pestering me to teach more, but being the stubborn/shy person I am, I have resisted but she convinced me yesterday----because I want no more than 3 students. I will teach MANY classes, but only just with 3 people--I figure I can handle little groups without getting too uptight.
WE ALSO cooked up a brilliant idea. We had both been on the Ithaca Art Trail, which is super expensive for the traffic coming in the door. Me and my wife had considered having our own open houses, of course, which would cost NOTHING. Nance didn't know that and she suggested the same thing. Maybe we could call it G.R.E.A.T. for Groton-Etna Art Trail (name of our towns). I think its pretty brilliant, and she sez maybe we could get Gallow and Dee involved.
(bowls by Gary Rith)
AND I am going on a wee little road trip today. Let's just say I get to be Linc I think---more on that later.
(remember the MOD SQUAD? Holy cats Peggy Lipton was cute)
- ► 2014 (260)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- April = Awesome!
- 4 years ago today!
- le pigs
- the KITTEN haiku:
- "cats don't eat peanut butter, do they?"
- BENJI, Penny and GEORGES go commando....
- the VERY windy day...
- "are you hawt mama? you sure look that way to me....
- "YESS! YESSS!"
- so ends a SASSY week....
- the lady takes a (brief) vacation
- "GOD, you're subjecting people to so much...": the...
- absolutely nothing of interest will happen today *...
- I AM A WINNER and bamf
- "you're not growing a SOUL PATCH are you?"
- GOSH my life is so thoroughly boring....
- springtime, when a young monkey's heart turns to s...
- piggy gear....
- le WOLF: the moooovie
- I AM A KITCHEN GOD
- it usually snows on the first day of spring :)
- beagle teapot
- a gang of women and Georges Le Soq
- oh no, BECKY JO!!!!
- NOT gonna tell the squashed frog joke....
- the year of the TAT
- "ITS ALL ABOUT ME!"
- Benji, ME, Georges Le Soq, Missus O'Leary...
- "DON'T BLOG THIS!"
- oh GEORGES....
- tip THIS COW!
- BUY STUFF
- le interview
- the USUAL Friday thang...
- GIDDYUP Georges and Penny: the most important pos...
- Cows, Collins, Chapterhouse....
- the TEAPOT and girlfriend story
- scenes from the day, except you already know about...
- Georges Le Soq + DENTIST = !!!!!
- "just lie back and this won't hurt a bit"
- and the Oscar for best 7 minute pottery interview ...
- Spike and Emily Cats: NOT a fight to the death
- Friday revisited?
- a day that started at 2:28
- art road trip with Benji and Christi
- le roadtrip, part ONE with Georges Le Soq and Benj...
- "you've got Ferret hair!"
- BE COOL
- Le Pennster....
- Benji the painter, ETC.
- Spike, Penny, other bits and pieces
- BENJI's paintings
- le cats!
- Mad potter
- BUSTER the black lab and why I put animals onto po...
- scenes from a Sunday :)
- ▼ March (60)