Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"DON'T BLOG THIS!"

The wife is in bed feeling sick as a dog and cuddling WITH the dog and I am like
"oh that is SO cute" and get the camera and start clicking and the wife is like
"DON'T BLOG THIS!" and I am like
"but you both are so cute!" and then its sorta like
"I don't want anybody at work seeing this" as if they would, but I am persistant so this morning, right now, I show her the pic and I am like
"see, you look cute" but there is a murderous look in her eye and she does not have to tell me again but I did an artful trim job...


I don't have a pug, but spectacular pug teapot eh? Plus these others?????


(teapots by Gary Rith)


12 comments:

Kari Weaver Hopkins said...

I really like your teapots. Do you do Cardigan Corgis?

Gary's third pottery blog said...

corgis????

Lori Buff said...

I hope your wife feels better. Will you be taking her some tea in one of these cute pots?

Becky Jo said...

PUGggggggaaluggy. CUTE! :)

Kimberly said...

Hope Maude feels better very soon. Bring her some tea in one of those mugs!

Reverend Awesome said...

I hope Maude gets feeling better. The change in seasons seems to always get me feeling crummy too.

That tea pot is the bomb diggity!
It would make a pug snort with joy.

Gordo said...

Get well soon, Maude!

Cheryl said...

Get well soon Maude! Love the teapots!! How about one with a Jack Russell Terrier (TERROR)and Miniature Pinscher Mix??

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh golly, I think she will survive :) time change week leaves ya feeling OFF, you know?

Reverend Awesome said...

Oh I totally know. Eff the time change in it's A!
My sleep patterns are to delicate to be toyed with like this.

Dirt-Kicker Pottery said...

Be nice, she needs her rest.. No pictures!!!
BTW, Love the Froggy mug :)

kcinnova said...

Wow, great pots! (As if you did bad ones...)

Hope Maude feels better soon!

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.