WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
a couple inches more...
In other news I was dreaming that I was at a Green Day concert and M!tt R0mney was there! He and I were talking, he was less of a stuffed shirt and weasel than I had thought, and somebody got stabbed with a screwdriver up by the stage....then I dreamt I signed up for the army. Whoa.
My southern friends are surprised that we saw snow in October, and have had snow off and on since Friday and quite a bit yesterday and today...maybe 2-5 inches depending where you look. Our road is covered with unplowed snow now, and cars are creeping past. Our plows are usually excellent, but ......maybe they are still getting the plows mounted....
ANYWAY, it is entirely normal. Lake Erie and Lake Ontario dump snow on us October-May. Because the wind usually blows from the northwest, we get more snow than southern Canada!
I was standing in the door simply to take a shot out back, and Spike cat stepped outside for the first time in his life...he was VERY curious...then headed right back into the house!
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- day TWO open studio
- MY black Friday...
- small blessings..
- some curiosities and cuties
- winsome and winning and SUDDENLY wide awake!
- the cow jumped over the moon...or maybe flew over ...
- gluten-free pumpkin bread, part TWO!
- POTATO pizza and PIGS IN SPACE
- from the cute files: when pigs fly again....
- in which I get a NEW video camera and immediately ...
- RED stuff
- green STUFF
- the best damn gluten-free muffins you have EVER ha...
- close to home...
- interpreting what I am up to....
- when CATS WEAR HATS
- WEIRD FOOD: latkes and pizza re-imagined????
- a couple inches more...
- why YES, it did snow last night but let's talk abo...
- imagine GODZILLA next to a water tower....
- slothful SUNDAY...in the studio
- making calzones with cats!
- gluten-free pumpkin bread to DIE FOR
- things you want to KEEP
- when cats and dogs "HELP" and lazy apple pie
- hanging out with the QUEEN and what is hanging ove...
- when pigs fly: how an ordinary teapot is suddenly...
- a great COVER UP
- you wonder "sweet potato enchiladas or pad Thai???"
- when you have guests, it is best to RELAX
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)