(elephant pots by Gary Rith)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
pachyderms and pots....
You will recall last week I was telling you about making an elephant creamer....just outta the kiln with its buddies, teapot, mugs, sugar bowl! I will be adding these wonderful elephant items to my etsy shoppe a little later this morning, as a matter of fact :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- fried pizza versus porkchops....
- hope springs eternal...
- badazz with a bale of straw...and a winner!
- one fact and one dream: we need YOU...to win a pr...
- why be DULL?
- I taunt you and I tease you then I finally give it...
- "we're not laughing AT you Spike, we're laughing W...
- fried pizza!!!!!!!
- 2 little pigs.....
- I did it all for the....cookies.....
- people try to put us down.....
- hide your money!!!!
- We have a winner!(s?) and DOGZILLA gonna get you....
- give us your one fact and one dream and win a PRIZ...
- better remember to put in the occaisional pottery ...
- "I can't do it in less than 3 minutes"
- me and the horse's AZZ
- the most AWESOME thing you have seen all year
- midday pleasures....
- its not spring if there is no snow!
- speaking of pachyderms....
- ALL ABOUT ME: the famous interview, part ONE
- pachyderms and pots....
- an adorable corgi plays with an adorable beagle
- get yer bunny thang on.....
- fetid, putrid, rancid....
- anatomy of a nap....and a dream....
- just one more....
- Crusty the cottontail?
- maybe you have seen one?
- everybody needs one....
- road trip part 2: LITERARY TOURISM
- Part one, "DISGUSTING THINGS YOU'D NEVER ANTICIPAT...
- ▼ April (34)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I love that their nose is the spout. So creative and adorable!
They are so cute I'm sure they will sell out quickly.
Adorable! Simply adorable!
now that's a fun collection!
you should find a zoo that carries hand crafted, not made in China, items in their gift shops.
OOOOHHHHH.....Happy dancing elephants!
Really nice, as always...
Pachyderms....they are the best!!!
Melbourne Zoo Australia has the best Elephant display...Organised like an Indonesian Village with the Elephants as working animals.I think your work would do very well there. Fantastic collection.
This makes me want to become friends with an elephant lover just so I could get them this as a gift. Maybe someone I know is an elephant lover and they just haven't disclosed this information yet.
Post a Comment