I was kinda throwing a lot of texture and shaping into this teaset, and playing around with the glaze scheme...super exciting, yes?
(teaset by Gary Rith)
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- fried pizza versus porkchops....
- hope springs eternal...
- badazz with a bale of straw...and a winner!
- one fact and one dream: we need YOU...to win a pr...
- why be DULL?
- I taunt you and I tease you then I finally give it...
- "we're not laughing AT you Spike, we're laughing W...
- fried pizza!!!!!!!
- 2 little pigs.....
- I did it all for the....cookies.....
- people try to put us down.....
- hide your money!!!!
- We have a winner!(s?) and DOGZILLA gonna get you....
- give us your one fact and one dream and win a PRIZ...
- better remember to put in the occaisional pottery ...
- "I can't do it in less than 3 minutes"
- me and the horse's AZZ
- the most AWESOME thing you have seen all year
- midday pleasures....
- its not spring if there is no snow!
- speaking of pachyderms....
- ALL ABOUT ME: the famous interview, part ONE
- pachyderms and pots....
- an adorable corgi plays with an adorable beagle
- get yer bunny thang on.....
- fetid, putrid, rancid....
- anatomy of a nap....and a dream....
- just one more....
- Crusty the cottontail?
- maybe you have seen one?
- everybody needs one....
- road trip part 2: LITERARY TOURISM
- Part one, "DISGUSTING THINGS YOU'D NEVER ANTICIPAT...
- ▼ April (34)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Very exciting, indeed! Nice blue and white break on the glaze!
It looks very pachydermatious!!
Yes! really like the variation in the textures of the two glazes- and the colors too.
They look great, love the texture and the glaze.
This has taste of the orient. Very nice tea set.
Elephantine and glorious!
Really love the combination of the sgraffito and the stamp-work.
love the textures!
I love the combination of blue with green, the way they flow together is one of the things I love about glazes!
Love the texture and my fav colours too.
Post a Comment