If you look below, you can see some new work, just added to my etsy shop, totally badass or totally sweet, you decide! GET SOME for your Valentine now!!!!
OK, chapter 3, one fact and one dream please go to comments and share yours!!!!!! Here is mine today:
One fact--we have not had a lot of sun, but holy cats, maybe the most mild January I have ever seen in my life? YESSSSSssssss.
If you look at a post or 2 down, you would think I am DREAMING OF WOMEN's boots (NO, I do not have a boots f3tish...really! HONEST! There is another fact, even though they look soooo tasty!)
OK, anyway, like I was saying, the wife, speaking of boots, is on the road Saturday, and I am dreaming of a JAMES BOND DAY....like, ten hours of Connery, Moore, Bond Babes and villians.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, January 26, 2012
one fact and one dream, chapter 3: we need YOU to check in!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:12 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- when pottery meets BLACK COMEDY
- getting ready for St. Pat's.....
- new work :)
- when dog lovers come over.....
- bureauOcratic nightmares
- yin and yang dog and kitteh....
- so, I was talkin' with PETE just the other day and...
- one fact and one dream, chapter 3: we need YOU to...
- beauty and the beast....being both rude...and swee...
- the most s3xy hawt thing you have ever seen in you...
- "at least he eats them head first"
- through the fog....
- teddy bears and hearts: awwwwwwwwwww.....
- hey! is that inspired by.....
- potters work in their pajamas....
- POP! It gets all shiny and bright: the before, du...
- Red Jewels!!!!
- G0dzilla .....
- NEED YOUR INPUT: one fact and one dream: chapter 3...
- Fu Manchu Cat strikes again: the haiku!
- dragon mug, go for it!
- One fact and a dream, chapter 2: we need your input!
- Teddy bears and Godzilla: the cure for the jingly...
- jingly jangly...
- some of them love snow.....
- Friday the 13th is "beginning to look a lot like C...
- Christi has something to say....
- one fact and one dream: chapter ONE, and we need YOU
- Winnie and Rumpole go international
- people and their kinky requests.....
- reader's poll: thousands of years ago cats were w...
- dogs in the wilds....
- lions and tigers and BEARS...and hippos and anothe...
- NEW reader's poll:
- go with the MASHED POTATO BURRITO
- reader's poll!!!!
- dragon mug! for YOU
- the first time...
- "....white wedding...." and boring the heck out of...
- SANTA strikes again!!!!
- the amazing shopping trip, part one: us at the gr...
- new (filthy) resolutions!
- "twenty twelve: twenty eleven kicked ass and you h...
- ▼ January (44)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
One fact - tomorrow we are getting another storm, snow, freezing rain and then rain. My husband also gets home tonight, after being away since Saturday...One dream - that it's a snow day tomorrow and we can spend the next three days together! Love the skull pottery!
Fact- pottery making is not for the weak of heart, mind or body.
Dream that everyone every where will wake up and drink their coffee out of handmade mugs- that and world peace will do me.
I am, at this very moment, drinking out of a handmade mug....with a robot painted on it! And I was just making handles to put on cups later this am :) I am no longer dreaming of that tasty cookie, because I just ate it, that is a FACT. What else do you nice people have to share? I hope shannon and Whynot get their dreams!
Fact: Giraffes sleep 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day in five to ten minute increments.
Dream: a day off where my room was clean and all my food cravings were at my disposal and Netflix Instant had better options
Fact: I miss my girl but don't miss living in the North
Dream: That airfare was so cheap or that i was so rich and I could get on a plane any time to visit that girl.
...world peace would be pretty good too.
Fact: I am farting around on facebook & the internet rather than running, practicing my music, or doing lots of other work. Fact #2 - Facebook and Gary's blog is more entertaining than any of the tasks in fact #1.
Dream: That I could have a teleporter like the sci-fi movies that would transport me magically and quickly all the places I need to go via car in the coming months.
Bond marathon sounds good to me. I love Sean Connery.
FACT: I sell some awesome mugs. DREAM: I sell some some awesome mugs :) Golly, that sounds blatantly commercial! Cheri, girl, they have 3 pairs of them boots left, one is a 7 1/2! Shall I get them for you, and do a sweet cousinly tribute to your awesomeness on behalf of your husband? THANKS everybody for checking in, you are all so funny!
Fact: Gray, clammy cold day
Okay, without reading ANYONE's fact or dream yet:
Fact. I just drank a bunch of loose tea particles with my last swallow of tea, and I seriously frowned as I chewed them up.
Dream. When I meet my students for the first time today, they laugh at all my jokes and I just know this will be a good semester.
Fact: I'm wearing some kickass Carlos Santana boots.
Dream: A huge closet full of awesome boots for every day of fall and winter.
chewing tea, ruhroh! Knight, it is a dream come true, that every woman should have a closetfull of kickin' boots, esp. my wife :)
I like the teddy bears and I really like the heart mugs down there. That's a great idea <3
fact: mild Shingles (minus the rash) still hurts like heck!
dream: a pair of Carlos Santana boots like Knight is wearing!
Fact: I'm not wearing matching socks.
Dream: That I had a personal shopper that would just go pick out clothes for me, that looked good on me and that I never had to go clothes shopping ever again! Oh that's my big dream.
Fact: sitting by a toasty fire on this cold rainy day is not getting my kiln loaded...but it sure feels nice.
Dream: my kiln is somehow magically loading itself while I stay warm and dry...
Fact: My sweetheart is sending me an AWESOME calendar of nude poets for Valentine's Day!
Dream: That he'd send his awesome self (nude or clothed) to me for Valentine's Day ... ;)
Fact: Gary's pots make me laugh!
Dream: A Gary pot with a live dragon...
Post a Comment