Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, December 16, 2011
Spike goes with Le Chapeau...
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
OK, you saw Penny in her little holiday winter outfit yesterday, it got me thinking.....but dressing a cat is, well, a challenge, NO?
In pottery cat news, I have tried so hard to sculpt cats for years with little success. I draw them very well, but sculpting was hard...until this week. The wife wants a creamer with a cat on the handle---her grandmother had one that broke, except for the cat, and Claudia wants a cat on the handle mug....I'm working on it guys.....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:27 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- thinking of new year's resolutions is hard when yo...
- I am not a neatnik....
- couldn't get to sleep last night....because....
- Introducing Rumpole and Winnie, or what were you d...
- hot stuff going on here......
- its like Christmas day...on Christmas day!
- 3:10 am--who is that on our roof??? Squirrels inva...
- 19 years married today and the most romantic gift ...
- giving it up for Bella: blood and Jingle Bells!
- zombie squirrels on crack.....
- of cats and creamers...
- "if you're not dead, you have more options"
- zebras YES, horses, maybe not.....
- gettin' Chrismassy :)
- my own PERSONAL STONEHENGE and hawt date with the ...
- Spike goes with Le Chapeau...
- probably the cutest thing you have ever seen in yo...
- comfort food for VEGANS and GLUTEN INTOLERANT
- le secrets!
- the aftermath....
- like I was saying.....
- come see me!
- the usual.....
- frog tea!
- giraffes and elephants!
- disgusting and despicable :)
- there be dragons!
- of orders and patterns....
- its my cat in a box!
- stack of cake stands....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Ah! Je t'aime ta chat avec le chapeau! En anglaise....I love your cat with the hat! Go Spike!
That is a fine cat....keep it up!
Spike looks completely thrilled about the chapeau. I'm trying to put antlers on my three!
i thought cats liked hats... Dr. Suess's cat does!
i think you kitty on the creamer is just purrfect.
LOL at Spike! oooh, if looks could kill....
As Cleopatra would say (if I were to try that trick with her), "We are not amused." Because cats use the "royal WE" as I'm sure you already knew. :)
Spike is PISSED! He prefers you keep that sort of tom foolery to Penny.
I love that your beloved pets are such an inspiration for you!
To quote, well, you....HOLY CATS! You made a cat sculpture!!!! See, your lovely wife and I have such confidence in you. You are a brave, brave man to put a hat on a cat that big. :)
Post a Comment