NOT the fault of these awesome bears, Winnie and Rumpole. When you scroll down you will see why we couldn't get to sleep last night ;)
OK, like I have been saying: Rumpole and Winnie the orphan teddy bears, now on teapots and cups! In stories and soon on cards! I like this photo, and I have been trying to turn it into a new business card.....
Last night the wife made this exotic Mexican rice dish with pomegranites. Unbelieveably tasty!
--saute an onion and lotsa garlic several minutes, add 2 cups brown rice and stir around, then cover with 4 cups broth and 1.5 cups chopped tomato: turn to high and stir! Cook until moisture is gone and it is, well, rice...
--slice a banana and coat with 3 tbs lime juice...seperate out 1/3-1/2 cup pomegranite seeds, add to banana and lime, then dump over the top of the rice, serve and EAT!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- thinking of new year's resolutions is hard when yo...
- I am not a neatnik....
- couldn't get to sleep last night....because....
- Introducing Rumpole and Winnie, or what were you d...
- hot stuff going on here......
- its like Christmas day...on Christmas day!
- 3:10 am--who is that on our roof??? Squirrels inva...
- 19 years married today and the most romantic gift ...
- giving it up for Bella: blood and Jingle Bells!
- zombie squirrels on crack.....
- of cats and creamers...
- "if you're not dead, you have more options"
- zebras YES, horses, maybe not.....
- gettin' Chrismassy :)
- my own PERSONAL STONEHENGE and hawt date with the ...
- Spike goes with Le Chapeau...
- probably the cutest thing you have ever seen in yo...
- comfort food for VEGANS and GLUTEN INTOLERANT
- le secrets!
- the aftermath....
- like I was saying.....
- come see me!
- the usual.....
- frog tea!
- giraffes and elephants!
- disgusting and despicable :)
- there be dragons!
- of orders and patterns....
- its my cat in a box!
- stack of cake stands....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Love the bears... So adorable.
That recipe sounds so delicious!!!
I can't stand it! Those bears and cups are so danged cute! And the fruitie dish sounds yummy.
You can send me the picture if you want and whatever you'd like on your business card. I can help you out. Of course, you posted this bright and early this morning. You've probably got your cards all designed and ordered by now!
Post a Comment