You will be excused from feeling nauseous and also declining any invitation to dinner at our house. Totally understandable. That photo below is appalling, I am SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you.
In other news, me and the wife made a minestrone type soup on Sunday. It is extremely tasty and simple, recipe below *
Minestrone type soup with Gary and Penny the dog
First, let the dog lick all the pots and pans clean.
--Saute an onion and several cloves garlic in olive oil for 5-10 mins, until soft.
--Add 28 oz can tomatoes, start to boil and then let simmer 20 mins.
--Add 5 cups broth (veggie!) and 16 oz can white beans, various spices like oregano and basil, simmer ten minutes.
--Add 5 oz noodles, simmer another ten until they are done.
EAT up!!! Yummo!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, December 5, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- thinking of new year's resolutions is hard when yo...
- I am not a neatnik....
- couldn't get to sleep last night....because....
- Introducing Rumpole and Winnie, or what were you d...
- hot stuff going on here......
- its like Christmas day...on Christmas day!
- 3:10 am--who is that on our roof??? Squirrels inva...
- 19 years married today and the most romantic gift ...
- giving it up for Bella: blood and Jingle Bells!
- zombie squirrels on crack.....
- of cats and creamers...
- "if you're not dead, you have more options"
- zebras YES, horses, maybe not.....
- gettin' Chrismassy :)
- my own PERSONAL STONEHENGE and hawt date with the ...
- Spike goes with Le Chapeau...
- probably the cutest thing you have ever seen in yo...
- comfort food for VEGANS and GLUTEN INTOLERANT
- le secrets!
- the aftermath....
- like I was saying.....
- come see me!
- the usual.....
- frog tea!
- giraffes and elephants!
- disgusting and despicable :)
- there be dragons!
- of orders and patterns....
- its my cat in a box!
- stack of cake stands....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Hey...I am going to make that soup. With cocoa and ozzie. :)
Penny is part of the 'clean your plate' club!!!!
Oh, Yeah!! Sounds Amazingly Delicious!!!
Penny is such a good little helper. ;-)
How else can dishes be sparkling clean? Soup looks yummy!
What's wrong with that? The biggest reason to get a dog is to have someone else clean up after supper.
Nothing wrong with a little help cleaning the plates!
Penny is such a little helper.
Why else are they helpers? Yummy soup!
Simple soups high on flavor are wonderful for winter evenings.
I have been eating a homemade chicken/veggie soup the past couple days. Hits the spot on these cold days.
As much as I try to keep the cats off the kitchen counters (it drives me completely nuts), I pretty much just accept that they are up there when I'm not looking. Therefore, I probably have some of the cleanest counters around because every time I get ready to cook, out comes the disinfecting spray.
Hey, nice owl and pussy cat bowls there for your minestrone. Soup looks good too!
It's Soup Season!
(We let our dogs lick the bowls and plates clean when we're done. But then they go in the dishwasher. So they're disinfected and stuff.)
Post a Comment