NO! Not this time. Santa! With tuna for Spike and a squeaky toy for Penny...I made coffee and started the kiln......(why yes, the happily self-employed potter IS working on Christmas....)
OK, so yesterday? The wife comes downstairs in grey sweater and dark blue jeans. I am wearing grey sweater and dark blue jeans, and we are like
"WHOA! 19 years married today and we have a psychic connection indeed!"
Had to grab the camera for the family photo....me, Spike cat, Penny beagle, the wife, Buster the big black lab...
Joyeaux Noel everybody!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, December 25, 2011
3:10 am--who is that on our roof??? Squirrels invading again????
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:40 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- thinking of new year's resolutions is hard when yo...
- I am not a neatnik....
- couldn't get to sleep last night....because....
- Introducing Rumpole and Winnie, or what were you d...
- hot stuff going on here......
- its like Christmas day...on Christmas day!
- 3:10 am--who is that on our roof??? Squirrels inva...
- 19 years married today and the most romantic gift ...
- giving it up for Bella: blood and Jingle Bells!
- zombie squirrels on crack.....
- of cats and creamers...
- "if you're not dead, you have more options"
- zebras YES, horses, maybe not.....
- gettin' Chrismassy :)
- my own PERSONAL STONEHENGE and hawt date with the ...
- Spike goes with Le Chapeau...
- probably the cutest thing you have ever seen in yo...
- comfort food for VEGANS and GLUTEN INTOLERANT
- le secrets!
- the aftermath....
- like I was saying.....
- come see me!
- the usual.....
- frog tea!
- giraffes and elephants!
- disgusting and despicable :)
- there be dragons!
- of orders and patterns....
- its my cat in a box!
- stack of cake stands....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
What a great picture! Truly psychic!
Get that kiln fired up and get to work, gotta get those pots out there. I guess Etsy is still busy, eh? Now the big push is for Valentines, I'm guessing.
The merriest and most joyful of days to you all!
Great picture! Wishing you a very merry Christmas!
Happy Christmas guys, hugs and scritches from our gang to your's, x
Happy Anniversary to you two love birds, and by the way, Merry Christmas too.
Merci bien, et un Joyeux Noel à vous, aussi!!!
Did you really get up and work at 3:10???
Merry Christmas and happy anniversary to two of the nicest people ever!!!
Post a Comment