Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, July 6, 2014

when Mother Nature sends you perfection...

Friday was a little on the cool and wet side....today is s'posed to be a little EXTRA hot...but Saturday?  Oh my.  How do you beat a July day in the 70s??? You soak it up, because in January things looka little different...

I was glazing and finishing pots, but had a cat job midday.  We finished and had brought the bikes along for adventure....



I wish my photo matched how pretty this valley is, looking over at Ellis Hollow....


Sure, it was the busy day, but I got a last minute call to babysit Yogi...it is like "sure, he is so easy to care for, especially on the nice day..."


The wife tells me NOT to take her picture and do NOT post them... she'll never know...


Penny's friend Soupie lives by Yogi, wish I had a picture of all 3 of them playing ANYWAY happy Sunday!

5 comments:

bartster said...

Summer days, nothing like 'em!

smartcat said...

Oh so plain everyday cute!

Michèle Hastings said...

gorgeous weather in NC too, 80ish degrees, low humidity. PERFECT! The downside is that things aren't looking as green as up your way. We really need rain.

Mrs. Potsblog said...

Ahem, I know now!

Barbara Rogers said...

I am also enjoying this unusual July weather...low humidity, breezes, cool nights, warm days. Mmmm. Loved seeing all your pics, including the anonymous woman in your life!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.