Friday, July 18, 2014
lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Well, maybe giraffes and elephants and bears.... Carman has a shop (Snowbird's Cottage!) and asks for the elephants and specific bear honey pots and...giraffes. Do I do giraffes? YES. Maybe not lately, but of course I do!
Have a great weekend everybody!
- ► 2015 (358)
- gargoyles and grotesques C'EST MOI...
- QUICHE LA POODLE or real men don't BAKE vegan quic...
- blowin' the roof off....
- mugshot Monday and MORE
- bees' knees!
- "ask permission before you take photos"
- Artist Market 2-8
- "so this is what being self-employed is like.."
- shysters, slackers and slick cons....
- free POTtery and a dog and pony show!
- mug shot Monday, ahoy!
- Campbell Meadow
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- she tells me "never eat fruit"
- she came bearing sweaters....
- zip your lip?
- I am in a lot of other people's kitchens this morn...
- an 11 piece Ukranian jazz band in my bathroom
- (almost) running out the door...
- the BIG SCHLEP
- ROAD TRIP: when good potters (and good dogs) go B...
- little pieces...
- the fabric of life: you weather the ups and downs...
- when Mother Nature sends you perfection...
- bowled over...
- it was quite muggy.....
- "bite me!"
- teapot Tuesday and a fond look back at June
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)