Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Campbell Meadow



We have a small river/large creek behind our house:  Fall Creek!  Bike or walk down a ways to the prettiest natural area, hiking, park:  Campbell Meadow.  We were alarmed in April after a difficult and stormy cold winter: Campbell Meadow destroyed by snow and ice!  But Mother Nature and the town made sure the place recovered... the flooded creek had thrown car sized blocks of ice on TOP of the picnic tables then...and now.... have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

I'm reading you post by post since I'm not able to get here daily. About those fair people. Yes, yes, yes. I'm really having a hard time anyway so really I don't need them to, tell me how they want to do this, have a cousin, sister, brother who is taking it up.We are their entertainment. Just punch me, it would be kinder.
It's not the easy life that people think it is. Yes, we like what we do, but it us hard work.

Barbara Rogers said...

You all look so "summery" and happy!

Michèle Hastings said...

What a difference a few months makes!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

LOVELY! Good grief, the missus is adorable! (You too!)

Tom and I just got back from a long walk, but I think we are sweaty, hot messes. Not nearly as adorable as the two of you. :-)

Lori Buff said...

I remember those first pictures. It looks great now.

smalltownme said...

I'm so happy the park survived the winter!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.