Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
Monday, July 21, 2014
mug shot Monday, ahoy!
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Aren't these fun? Ever since I fixed my broken kiln it has been going beautifully with a lot of rich colors and sheens, wowie! I need to make more....big week ahead, Ithaca Artist Market Friday 2-8 on the lakefront at the Farmer's Market, ho boy, that is gonna be fun!
You probably will be amazed to find that NOT everything I make has the wee dogs and frogs...lookit this fine pair of red polka dotted mugs I just added to my etsy shoppe! Have a look at those and everything else there! (click here for whole shoppe)
- gargoyles and grotesques C'EST MOI...
- QUICHE LA POODLE or real men don't BAKE vegan quic...
- blowin' the roof off....
- mugshot Monday and MORE
- bees' knees!
- "ask permission before you take photos"
- Artist Market 2-8
- "so this is what being self-employed is like.."
- shysters, slackers and slick cons....
- free POTtery and a dog and pony show!
- mug shot Monday, ahoy!
- Campbell Meadow
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- she tells me "never eat fruit"
- she came bearing sweaters....
- zip your lip?
- I am in a lot of other people's kitchens this morn...
- an 11 piece Ukranian jazz band in my bathroom
- (almost) running out the door...
- the BIG SCHLEP
- ROAD TRIP: when good potters (and good dogs) go B...
- little pieces...
- the fabric of life: you weather the ups and downs...
- when Mother Nature sends you perfection...
- bowled over...
- it was quite muggy.....
- "bite me!"
- teapot Tuesday and a fond look back at June
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)