Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, July 21, 2014

mug shot Monday, ahoy!



(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Aren't these fun?  Ever since I fixed my broken kiln it has been going beautifully with a lot of rich colors and sheens, wowie! I need to make more....big week ahead, Ithaca Artist Market Friday 2-8 on the lakefront at the Farmer's Market, ho boy, that is gonna be fun!

You probably will be amazed to find that NOT everything I make has the wee dogs and frogs...lookit this fine pair of red polka dotted mugs I just added to my etsy shoppe! Have a look at those and everything else there! (click here for whole shoppe)pair of red and blue spotted mugs

7 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

Beautiful colors. I am enjoying my monday morning coffee in one your mugs today!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

A fabulous mugging!

Karen Jensen said...

Hi Gary. I'm pimpin for a free pot. Love those cups!

bartster said...

Like Michele, I'm sipping my Monday coffee in a mug by you (the Zoe mug).

Barbara Rogers said...

Hi Gary...blogger really messed up my comment section, then the blogs I follow...so maybe now things will get back to normal. Great mugs, polka dot or critters...starting with good pots then going to fun additions. I'll go look at your Etsy shop now.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I'm so happy to have been introduced to your blog via Cheri. These new mugs are great! Love the colors. I visited your Etsy shop and am eyeing the Elephants on Parade mug...it might be calling my name. :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Gary, I haven't seen the giraffe mugs up on etsy... did you make those especially for a customer or did they get gobbled up already?

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.