Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, February 23, 2013

taking a brief break from the GNOMES

Taking a break before the gnomes TAKE over, really.... more on them Sunday!
I am, as you will recall, a PROfessional dog walker on the side.  Nook is a white fuzzy spitz or eskimo dog that I see a few times a week for action and adventure.  We went to the woods Thursday, but it was so cold I did not take photos.  Friday was 33, felt pretty mild and temperate, and we went down to Cass park in Ithaca and the Cayuga Lake waterfront.  There is a superb dog park there....
Sofia is the brown dog here.  We arrived at the dog park after walking awhile, and Nook is very sweet but small and shy at times.  Sofia came tearing after Nook and I am like, to his owner, because Nook was running for his life "your dog is friendly, right?" and she was like "Oh yeah" which was luckily true because Sofia caught Nook and wanted to play.  And as you see, they did...and Nook got a bit, well, FRESH and tried to hump Sofia...
anyway, it was all pretty awesome and fun.  My own dog Penny, of course, also loves Cass park but we cannot go to the dog park because Penny hates other dogs and tries to rip them to shreds...


3 comments:

~ Sil in Corea said...

Nookie is such a pretty dog. My mom had a spitz long before I was born.

Her name was Trudy and she was a grumpy older dog when I was a toddler. Mom thought she was jealous of me. I learned to give her lots of "personal space" because she growled if I came close.

smartcat said...

Cute , happy pups!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Oh Penny...You're missing out on all the fun!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.