Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, April 9, 2012

an adorable corgi plays with an adorable beagle


I ask the wife on Sunday "have you accepted Spike as your personal cuddlekins?" and sneak the photo...later she gets the photo of me using him as my personal cuddlekins....( the wife tells me I am likely to offend some people with that phraseology, OH WELL!)

Chris across the street called to say that their corgi Soupy wanted to come over and play with Penny in our yard. Penny has only THREE animal friends: Spike, Amy's dog Zippy, and Soupy across the street. Soupy, um, never really seems all that athletic, and Penny literally runs circles around her....but they have a ball!

Below you see me and my bag of sh_t. The wife wanted to know what we should do Easter morning, and I said, as I so often do, that I wanted to hike with the beagle at Cornell plantations...this is the herb garden, and waterfall below.....
Penny always gets the urge to poo when there are no trash cans around, so I get to carry this thing around ......anyway, happy MONDAY!

7 comments:

smartcat said...

Beautiful day for a beautiful walk. Love seeing the corgi in action. We are trying to figure out what Winter's other half consists of.

Karen Jensen said...

I think Spike is a wonderful cuddlekins!

Barbara Rogers said...

Looks like lots of fun. I've accepted 2 personal cuddlekins into my life...so I'm a bi- something, I guess?

Joe Troncale said...

Gary, the pottery man among men
Photos his sleeping wife with a grin
Her body rests with Spike
In a position they both like
The exact definition of cuddlekin...

Michèle Hastings said...

the great thing about dogs is that they make being in the great outdoors so much more fun...
except for the poopy thing.

great poem Joe!

Hilary said...

Adorable pics of the pups. Dogs tend to poop right in between the two nearest trash cans. It's a conspiracy.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Thank you for picking up the poo. My neighbors leave it on the sidewalk.

That cat is a BEAST! He could eat my little 5 pound female kitty for breakfast!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.