Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"those are some mighty pale legs"


OK, so like, Tuesday evening? I am reading one of Janet Evanovich's latest Stephanie Plum novels...like, where am I, maybe 17 or whatever, totally amusing books. Stephanie is a bounty hunter whose boyfriend Morelli is a smokin' hawt cop. Stephanie has other things going on though, and i suggest you read some of the books to find out. ANYWAY, I am reading it last night and Morelli the cop is wearing a blue button down shirt, etc, etc, and Stephanie, of course, talks about how smokin' hawt he is, better with age and all that, just like ME I am sure...and I tell all this to the wife. YOU KNOW I love the blue button downs...but I rarely wear them. I mean, my tee-shirt collection DESERVES TO BE SEEN indeed, what with Felix the cat, Mickey Mouse, Godzilla and Snoopy (ETC!), there is hardly time to wear a blue button down.
Anyway, the wife is like
"wear the blue button down"

Yeah, I wore one today, and although cold early, it got SO HAWT this afternoon that I started thinking
"You are self-employed and the wife gave you new shorts for Christmas...take them BOTH for a spring test drive!!!! The hell with work this afternoon......"

And Lauren across the street is out walking and we chat and we agree "those are some mighty pale looking legs down there...."

7 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Dear totally insane fellow blogger/potter...I guess I must be too, cause I finished Evanovich's 14 and 15 just last week. What fun to chuckle along with her! And you too, of course. Well, you have several choices, but I'd just stick those pearly whites back in long pants for a few more months. Just a thought. (I'm on a James Lee Burke this week, much more intense)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OH YES, totally done the james lee Burke thing for several years :)

Barbara Rogers said...

OK< how about Michael Connelly? But wait, I just came home from a great show...private viewing of Mists of Avalon.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I read the first few Plum books....she/they are funny!
You are so funny with your talk....you should wear whatever you want, whenever you want Mr. Self Employed. :)
We are all wearing shorts here...but not as cute as yours!

Corinne Tyo said...

Can we just chat for a sec about the movie that's supposedly coming out? Katherine Heigl? don't think so. the guy playing Ranger, however, is super HAWT, but it definitely doesn't compensate. Obviously got to see it, but not super stoked about her.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

I know, Katherine heigl is not really funny or passionate enough for that role! YES, of course I know Michael Connoly too! Suz, you have no idea how RARE it is for people in the north to truly be able to wear shorts before May :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Janet Evanovich saved my sanity the year my mother got cancer and died. My favorite line is from #4 when Stephanie said, "The doorbell rang. I didn't have to look through the peephole to see it was Morelli. My nipples were hard."

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.