OK, so lots going, right?
- 2+ garlic cloves , crushed
- 1+ pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes , drained
- 1 prepared 13 inch pizza dough
- many shakes dried oregano and basil, black pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers , drained
- 1/4 cup black olives , drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese , shredded
- 1Mince garlic. In a small skillet, over medium heat, sauté garlic and red pepper flakes in the olive oil.
- 2Add diced tomatoes. Remove from heat. Meanwhile, prebake pizza dough shaped into a circle on the stone for 5 mins.
- 3Sprinkle the pizza crust with the tomato mixture. Add the herbs and spice, capers and olives. Cover the pie with a light layer of cheese, all the way out to the edges. Some of the toppings should still peek through.
- 4Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes.