Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, March 10, 2012

kitteh =^..^=

Pete was like "I need a large covered cat mug with a white face like my cat Powwow, think you can do it???" and its like
"let me see what I can do...." and I gave it a try indeed...and a couple other possibilities.... Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Grimes said...

You sure can custom make anything!

Barbara Rogers said...

Us cat lovers love those cats. Ditto what Elizabeth said...if someone asked you to custom make ____, I bet you could do it. I did take the challenge and put a mermaid on a mug...it took hours! If I charged by the hour, she's a million dollar baby!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.