Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, March 12, 2012

le photo shoot and then some....

I had asked if StevO the phtotographer could come over and snap some teapot shots for me. I am entering some teapots into a competition to be published in a book. StevO will politely tell you that I take good photos (but I DON'T! just wee little snapshots...) and I am really grateful to have his help. With like, the mega-camera and expertise and all that. At the same time, our pals Katie, Maggie and Maggie all came over to do some glazing....then we all got into the guac and such.....

9 comments:

smartcat said...

Looks like a fun day for all!

Joe Troncale said...

That's great, Gary!
Nothing like having a pro around to do the photograpy!!!
Good luck with the book!
Joe

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I think it's really sad that Penny doesn't have any friends. (sarcasm)

Barbara Rogers said...

May all book worms have a Godzilla to chase them around...or a couple of other four legged beasties.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Good luck with the competition!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That looks like a par-tay!
Best of luck with your tea pot competition!!!

Michèle Hastings said...

500 Teapots! the deadline is looming... I don't think I will be ready :-(
Good Luck!

Reverend Awesome said...

Why can't NY be next to Iowa?! Let's talk to someone about that. Looks like loads of fun!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I see no guac so I won't believe it was part of the event, but I do see plenty of Spike & Penny love happening. :)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.