Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Saturday, March 17, 2012

"The Forg by Garg"


More on GARG in a sec, but first: I was putting off updating my website yesterday, which is easy, but which I act like it is difficult. IT IS NOT. It looks cool, have a look! www.garyrith.com I also ordered new bidness cards for the summer. I used the picture in the header up top, shows a lot of work, different things I like to do.
So, yeah, that is why I was baking yeast bread and making cranberry banana bread indeed...and cleaning the house...gosh, some people do things like update websites all day, sheesh!
And YES, i think that the drawing of sharks and crocs chasing each other around a bowl would be funny on real pots....

It is a very early spring indeed, and there are zillions of frogs out there croaking this week.
When I was a kid I loved frogs so much, i drew them all the time and wrote stories about them, like "The forg by Garg". garg became my family nickname, holy cats, I havn't thought of that in years! GARG! Anyway, you may need some new frog mugs this spring, for sale now at my etsy shoppe....

large blue mug with a frog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to listen to frogs croaking, it's very relaxing :o)
Awesome froggy mug!

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

The teapot with the teapot on the lid is pretty awesome!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.