WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
I have a glaze I hadn't used in awhile but plan to use A LOT now which I call ocean. It has that sort of teal-blue-green dark ocean water look (not tropical aquamarine but cold New England ocean!)
ANYWAY, I was fiddling around with some squiggles on these…..why YES, that does give sort of a wave feel, does it not?
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- beauty and the beast...
- dragons coming out of my ears….
- carved and turquisey….
- day of the pigs...
- some pretty odds and ends...
- dogs and cats at mealtime...
- here is a cute frog cup and saucer for all of us d...
- speaking of T-Rex...
- carving a pot, the before and after ...
- polka dots and larceny...
- T-rex and bowling pins…..
- where are all the frogs and dogs?
- the roses….
- elephants and tea parties = a natural fit!
- do pigs host tea parties?
- ocean blue….
- dragons AGAIN...
- dinosaur bank
- Yogi at the dog park….
- it is all just a little freaky...
- some tasty odds and ends...
- a rose is a rose by any other name….
- dragon mug and dumping bicycles….
- making curry tacos with cats…vegan, gluten-free, F...
- because making the same dang thing over and over i...
- pitcher: not for baseball, not picture….
- snow boarding in June….
- mac and cheese or little zones of awesomeness
- calzones and yogurt...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)