WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, June 10, 2016
it is all just a little freaky...
I wouldn't write about this if I lived in Florida: our last 2 days were cold! Wednesday was 40 in the morning (35 at my mom's hilltop farm) and the day got no warmer than 56, with rain and wind, etc…Thursday was in the 60s, but sunny and breezy. You get into summer and you really don't want to be talking about 30s-40s do you?
But anyway, Thursday was gorgeous and I was babysitting Yogi…we hiked down a favorite trail and he went swimming in the creek, AFTER dropping the wife at the airport. She is on the road visiting the cousins. My parents didn't want me to be lonely (I wasn't!) so they stopped by. I think they just wanted to see Yogi and our Penny. Who wouldn't?
In other news, I had a very long dream I was living in a college cooperative house, as I did my sophomore year, amongst friendly housemates and a lot of mismatched dishes and spoons and furniture….except for the midnight fire in the kitchen (overcooking something) it was quite congenial and you can understand why sometimes people like having roommates or co-housing schemes…all of which is NOT something my waking self likes, as I prefer a quiet house with as few people around as possible….anyway, have an awesome weekend :)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- beauty and the beast...
- dragons coming out of my ears….
- carved and turquisey….
- day of the pigs...
- some pretty odds and ends...
- dogs and cats at mealtime...
- here is a cute frog cup and saucer for all of us d...
- speaking of T-Rex...
- carving a pot, the before and after ...
- polka dots and larceny...
- T-rex and bowling pins…..
- where are all the frogs and dogs?
- the roses….
- elephants and tea parties = a natural fit!
- do pigs host tea parties?
- ocean blue….
- dragons AGAIN...
- dinosaur bank
- Yogi at the dog park….
- it is all just a little freaky...
- some tasty odds and ends...
- a rose is a rose by any other name….
- dragon mug and dumping bicycles….
- making curry tacos with cats…vegan, gluten-free, F...
- because making the same dang thing over and over i...
- pitcher: not for baseball, not picture….
- snow boarding in June….
- mac and cheese or little zones of awesomeness
- calzones and yogurt...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)