Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
teapot Tuesday and probably better NOT to EAT buried treasure
(teapot by Gary Rith...textured!)
My assignment Monday: bring Yogi over to Kiko's for a DATE.
Yogi's family had wondered about Yogi vomiting dirt after one of these dates.
I had to explain: Kiko buried her toys in the yard for months at a time, digging them up to play with when Yogi shows up. Then they both run around with that nasty dirty toy.
Not too surprising that would make some people, I mean dogs, upchuck....
Apple and cherry blossoms and bees are pretty darn amazing right now--I was working barefoot in the studio yesterday!
30s expected Wednesday though...typical.... have a great Tuesday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 2:42 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- "I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me..."
- sure of some things, trying some others.....
- 3's company....
- if it is Wednesday, it is BOWL DAY
- mugshot Monday and cornbread pizza revisited...
- front steps follow-through...
- Soupy in shades....
- a Friday confession! not an original idea, but hey...
- bottle it up....
- pretty flowers and nightmares....
- that's just how things fit together...
- stupid pet tricks
- 20 hours without the internet...!
- OK, secret project REVEALED
- special secret project...part one
- putting ME in the picture...
- teapot Tuesday and probably better NOT to EAT buri...
- many for mugshot Monday!
- Mother's Day is....
- a tale of two types of vases...
- when the facts match your imagination
- GOOD LUCK COMES in 3s....
- skinny little guy
- STILL not all mine....
- they are not all mine...
- CUTE can get away with it....
- corgis: not just for queens anymore....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I love cherry and apple blossoms, so pretty.
Seems we jumped right into summer. It's been near 90 here... and last week I had the heat on in the morning! Crazy.
They are so cute together.
Post a Comment