Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
skinny little guy
I was doodling this character and realized that a scary face was not best, and then aimed for a simple and friendly face. With a kitten on his shirt. Then I put him onto a mug! Going into the firing today...you see also a lot of blossoms. One thing I hadn't bargained on with doodling flower patterns on pots was that it would take ALL DAY. It is fun, but takes like, hours.....rather than a quick dunk into the glaze bucket, it is first this color then that.... but FUN.
Have an awesome Wednesday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 2:14 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- "I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me..."
- sure of some things, trying some others.....
- 3's company....
- if it is Wednesday, it is BOWL DAY
- mugshot Monday and cornbread pizza revisited...
- front steps follow-through...
- Soupy in shades....
- a Friday confession! not an original idea, but hey...
- bottle it up....
- pretty flowers and nightmares....
- that's just how things fit together...
- stupid pet tricks
- 20 hours without the internet...!
- OK, secret project REVEALED
- special secret project...part one
- putting ME in the picture...
- teapot Tuesday and probably better NOT to EAT buri...
- many for mugshot Monday!
- Mother's Day is....
- a tale of two types of vases...
- when the facts match your imagination
- GOOD LUCK COMES in 3s....
- skinny little guy
- STILL not all mine....
- they are not all mine...
- CUTE can get away with it....
- corgis: not just for queens anymore....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yes, I agree about the time spent on decorating a surface. You are producing a lot more than I do, so I know it's more time than you want but then again...looking good!
Your skinny guy even has a cat-like face! Looks like your having fun with the deco.
Skinny guy in a cat shirt looks suspiciously like a potter I know... :)
Post a Comment