Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, May 24, 2015
front steps follow-through...
I know: you heard me say a week ago "the new front steps are almost done, here are pics, you need to see them once the railing is on and the flowers in place!".
So there you go. New steps into the studio.
I tell my dad "we had a bench added!" and he was like
"so you can watch traffic passing?" and I was like
"NO, so we can put flowers all over :)".
THEN, imagine my happy surprise, as we walk the dog Friday and come upon a garage sale and find these 2 massive ceramic planters in a pleasant green....I had 2 large plastic planters with sunflower and cosmos seedling in there, they fit inside the new planters perfectly, for the OTHER front steps...
have an awesome Sunday!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:55 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- "I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me..."
- sure of some things, trying some others.....
- 3's company....
- if it is Wednesday, it is BOWL DAY
- mugshot Monday and cornbread pizza revisited...
- front steps follow-through...
- Soupy in shades....
- a Friday confession! not an original idea, but hey...
- bottle it up....
- pretty flowers and nightmares....
- that's just how things fit together...
- stupid pet tricks
- 20 hours without the internet...!
- OK, secret project REVEALED
- special secret project...part one
- putting ME in the picture...
- teapot Tuesday and probably better NOT to EAT buri...
- many for mugshot Monday!
- Mother's Day is....
- a tale of two types of vases...
- when the facts match your imagination
- GOOD LUCK COMES in 3s....
- skinny little guy
- STILL not all mine....
- they are not all mine...
- CUTE can get away with it....
- corgis: not just for queens anymore....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The green planters are perfect with your house.
The new steps, with bench and plants looks so welcoming.
Enjoy the week end! :-D
Ha, I just sold some planters at my yard sale last week! Love the little porch, and all your planters full of pretty little plants.
It's really amazing how adding the decking and a bit more space spruced up that back porch --it looks like a fabulous place for a cup of coffee!
I enjoy having flower pots on my entry steps too. It's a lovely greeting for visitors :)
That's the kind of weekend project Ernest and his dad would have loved to do. Nice steps, love the little bench and yay! railing for safety. You've done your house proud.
I think you can never have too many flowers! The porch is looking good and the sunshine looks good too!
Such a happy house! The new steps look great.
Come on now Gary, you could have thrown some pots that size on your wheel. :)
Post a Comment