Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, May 30, 2015
"I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me..."
Sure it is dumb, but still maybe the best movie ever made... I am wearing my green hat here and think "whoa, CADDYSHACK!" Have a great weekend!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:09 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- "I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me..."
- sure of some things, trying some others.....
- 3's company....
- if it is Wednesday, it is BOWL DAY
- mugshot Monday and cornbread pizza revisited...
- front steps follow-through...
- Soupy in shades....
- a Friday confession! not an original idea, but hey...
- bottle it up....
- pretty flowers and nightmares....
- that's just how things fit together...
- stupid pet tricks
- 20 hours without the internet...!
- OK, secret project REVEALED
- special secret project...part one
- putting ME in the picture...
- teapot Tuesday and probably better NOT to EAT buri...
- many for mugshot Monday!
- Mother's Day is....
- a tale of two types of vases...
- when the facts match your imagination
- GOOD LUCK COMES in 3s....
- skinny little guy
- STILL not all mine....
- they are not all mine...
- CUTE can get away with it....
- corgis: not just for queens anymore....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
It's a Cinderella story!
Cool hat for sure!
I love any movie with Bill Murray. I watched "St. Vincent" recently. Bill Murray was awesome as usual.
Yesterday we drove by a field which had lots of little gophers, or maybe they were ground squirrels, popping up out of their holes and I thought of this!
Post a Comment