Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, December 26, 2014
Immensely wonderful Christmas and Christmas eve here, hope that is true for you too.
I just ate a jam tart and slice of pumpkin pie and went for my daily 5k run....and nearly left the jam tart and pie behind in a ditch. I usually have a tiny bit of porridge before running because it is easy on the belly but gives enough fuel to move. "But it is Christmas!" sez I, gobbling up a big breakfast...it isn't the holidays if your stomach doesn't get to the breaking point, right? ;)
Yesterday I wrote 2 Christmas haikus, all TRUE!
Frog on Christmas day
Flattened on the roadside.
Wait, a frog on Christmas????
Dude walking pitbull
Christmas morning. My "hello!"
Gets me a scowl.
Upstate New York averages a near one hundred percent rate of white Christmasses (FACT! Look it up! Think of Buffalo a few weeks ago!) SO, temps in the 50s and frogs and FLOWERS popping open is an unusual Christmas sight...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- this is the end....
- Cuba LIBRE! VIVA la plantains!
- mugshot Monday.....and MORE!
- rock monsters....
- Kiko and Puffy
- post-Christmas Blues....
- so this is Christmas.....
- "nobody gets married on Christmas eve!"
- the big followup...
- going EAST....
- out the car window....
- when EVERYbody comes to visit...
- 9 cats and dogs!
- thinking about a new year and new work....
- getting...to the end?
- preppie mating symbol....
- Score! The lucky wagon joins the lucky blue table...
- last day....
- chocolate covered golden doodle...
- forget the pots, IT'S SNOWY!
- not exactly Buffalo, but STILL up to a foot.....
- have a ...GODZILLA Christmas....
- gluten-free vegan veggie burger!
- avocado lemon...
- little bundle of joy...
- giant robotic hazmat suit....
- Shakespeare and curry burritos!
- badass little dragon teapot ...
- Nook and Abu!
- apprentice for a day....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Yep, no whiteness here in CT either, and it was colder back in NC mountains than here last night! Oh well, being here is great for me, though I miss my critters.
We've had a lovely, mild, brown Christmas. I'm okay with that. Next week there is a forecast high of 8 degrees. Yuck!
I'm finally catching up on blog reading. Glad you had a nice Christmas but sorry about the stomach. I poisoned myself (wheat...you'd think I'd learn) the other night so I feel (quite literally) your pain. Happy Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment