Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
dragons and snow...
This pic shows our snowstorm as of yesterday morning…and it kept snowing all day! Overnight! And is s'posed to continue into today….all of this is normal for us between now and April, what hasn't been normal is the warm 70s that preceded it. I was kinda enjoying the warm 70s….
I just read and enjoyed the kids' book "How to train a dragon"…I have sold a million piggy banks, a million elephant cups, but GAWDAMN the red dragons are becoming bigger than that….I was fiddling with some paper yesterday and made a bookmark…..it seems timely when things are so topsy turvey around the world that we would turn to dragons...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:51 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- LAST POST! Blogger changed things and it is a nuis...
- dragons and snow...
- a foot of snow….
- it was HOT while it lasted….
- dragons and skulls...
- flying dragon redux….
- an uptick in dragon futures….
- flying dragons!
- musings upon bullying and fear….
- green on green!
- dreaming of fish mugs...
- Whoa, this has never happened before...
- Cute dogs and pots may not save the world, but the...
- just plain AWFUL
- Talk about a "Day of Infamy"….
- c'mon, America
- dragon goblets!
- red dragon mugs, dragon bowls….
- dragon cookie jars...
- better to dream it than live it..sometimes...
- a little more….
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Post a Comment