Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, November 5, 2016
I rarely make goblets, right? But with dragons in the air and everybody digging my RED dragons, I wanted to give it a whirl…...
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- LAST POST! Blogger changed things and it is a nuis...
- dragons and snow...
- a foot of snow….
- it was HOT while it lasted….
- dragons and skulls...
- flying dragon redux….
- an uptick in dragon futures….
- flying dragons!
- musings upon bullying and fear….
- green on green!
- dreaming of fish mugs...
- Whoa, this has never happened before...
- Cute dogs and pots may not save the world, but the...
- just plain AWFUL
- Talk about a "Day of Infamy"….
- c'mon, America
- dragon goblets!
- red dragon mugs, dragon bowls….
- dragon cookie jars...
- better to dream it than live it..sometimes...
- a little more….
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Gadzooks! Gorgeous goblets!
Post a Comment