Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Time warp Tuesday: Downtown Bunny!
Ha! You know Jen runs Time Warp Tuesday, right? A chance to look back at your old snapshots?
Sure, I had a RABBIT in my dorm room when I was in college....this is Tex in 1986 when I was 20. I had me some HAIR up there!
I love bunnies.
Recently we have been bingeing on Downton Abbey, munching on season one, yum yum! There was a hunt scene, and the funny thing was, last week before I saw the hunt scene I was thinking about drawing FOXES and I did so...but what I thought would be funny is if the BUNNY chased the fox, and oh what the hell, the fox chases the hound....round and round my bowls, below, as you see....
Another point about Downton Abbey. I have a photo on my desk of a GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE me holding a microphone over a kitchen scene from, what, 1914? The kitchen is full of pretty handmade pots from that era, that and the contrast of the modern dude with the mic cracks me up.
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Speaking of BUNNIES from England, eh wot?
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- have a peaceful Easter....
- ZEN VS BAROQUE: musings on MY WORK!
- dog day afternoon OR going to the dogs....
- Yogi and Fargo...
- Time Warp Tuesday: You want TIES with that?
- Gary explains MEN AND women and some persnickity d...
- you do kinda wonder who these midnight spammers ar...
- therapy dog EXPLAINED
- here in my car....
- you will be forgiven if....
- the last day of.....
- Time warp Tuesday: DEATH of an old friend....
- green Chinese food for St Pat's....
- KISS ME, I'm.....
- people are strange...
- you would KILL for my apple scones...
- "I don't do anything, I just follow my dog around"
- messing with UNICORNS, GNOMES and dragons...
- Time warp Tuesday: Downtown Bunny!
- joyyyyy to the world.....
- how do you make a great cup of JOE?
- "let me kiss your pineapple!"
- annual Irish soda bread post...
- being childish....
- not exactly spooky...but nearly!
- Time Warp Tuesday: manly yes, but I like it too....
- comments please: your most utterly favorite movie!
- life is better with calzones....
- why do I make anything else?
- CHOCOLATE BREAD: version 2.0
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
if you can do foxes, you can do shibas! :-)
You need more bunny pots
Tex is adorable.. and look at baby face you!
Bunnys need some revenge don't they?
Downton Abbey is awesome; enjoy.
Ha! Love the hair and the bunny! Downton Abbey is marvelous...all seasons. You will enjoy. HGTV also did a piece on the castle they are filming at which was interesting.
Now I want a bunny!
Go, bunny, go!
A friend had a bunny when we were in grad school - so fun. Love the youthful version of you!
Cuteness all around!
Darn good fox, too. :)
Post a Comment