Actually, keep yer distance! And I am saving the stout for dinnah!
YOU KNOW I love Godzilla.....have a look!
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
The ONLY time I have enjoyed bagpipes...HAPPY ST PATS!!!!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- have a peaceful Easter....
- ZEN VS BAROQUE: musings on MY WORK!
- dog day afternoon OR going to the dogs....
- Yogi and Fargo...
- Time Warp Tuesday: You want TIES with that?
- Gary explains MEN AND women and some persnickity d...
- you do kinda wonder who these midnight spammers ar...
- therapy dog EXPLAINED
- here in my car....
- you will be forgiven if....
- the last day of.....
- Time warp Tuesday: DEATH of an old friend....
- green Chinese food for St Pat's....
- KISS ME, I'm.....
- people are strange...
- you would KILL for my apple scones...
- "I don't do anything, I just follow my dog around"
- messing with UNICORNS, GNOMES and dragons...
- Time warp Tuesday: Downtown Bunny!
- joyyyyy to the world.....
- how do you make a great cup of JOE?
- "let me kiss your pineapple!"
- annual Irish soda bread post...
- being childish....
- not exactly spooky...but nearly!
- Time Warp Tuesday: manly yes, but I like it too....
- comments please: your most utterly favorite movie!
- life is better with calzones....
- why do I make anything else?
- CHOCOLATE BREAD: version 2.0
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Awe, breakfast looks crunchy today!
Glad you posted the photo of yourself with the godzilla jar... it's much bigger than it looks in the photo!
I will pass on the bagpipes, even today.
Post a Comment