The wife returned from her travels yesterday. You can see the cat and dog were MISSING her greatly.....
You probably need either frog mugs or a frog teapot, right? ADORABLE! For sale now at my etsy shoppe! have a great Monday!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- if it is Indian summer in fall, what is it in Janu...
- time warp Tuesday ahoy!
- the 2 most awesome favorites...
- BAMF chocolate pie....
- not another post about freezing winter weather, re...
- "so, you're not wearing pants today?"
- feeling BANKsy....
- from Time Warp Tuesday to Tea Rex Tuesday!
- experimental to TIDY and aesthetically pleasing...
- the day AFTER....
- rock and roll hoochie coo....
- when good ideas....
- back to that winter wonderland sh!t....
- what is your favorite comfort food?
- playing with your food....
- don't eat stuff off the sidewalk....
- double doggy day
- "throw away your other recipes..."
- STELLAR = winter + experiments!
- a couple of cat cups...etc....
- cookies, BAD CATS and good dogs...
- the kitten shark
- tales from a monster cat: MORE cat shaming
- more CAT and dog shaming... you have GOT to see this!
- DOG SHAMING and something a LOT more important tha...
- dog and pony show!
- hoppin' Gary....
- 2013: milestones, peanut butter and chocolate and...
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
So cute, all of them.
I an only think of one word to say, ribbit! You are such a silly fellow! But a good potter, so that makes it alright.
I can see the excitement in Spikes demeanor. :)
Post a Comment