Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, January 3, 2013

dog and pony show!

When out of blogging
Ideas, pull out the purple
Tutu for the dog.


She can dance too!



(dog and cat mugs by me)

6 comments:

bartster said...

Next performance of Beagle Lake is when? Penny seems like a very good sport! Our dogs refuse to wear bandannas let alone tutus. Cheers.

Barbara Rogers said...

At least you haven't put a tutu on the doggies on your cups...yet!

Lori Buff said...

Cute!

smartcat said...

What a pretty tutu Penny is wearing. I, for one, would enjoy a tutu on you mug puppies!

Julia said...

Cutest. Beagle. Ever. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Penny looks so unimpressed with her new attire. I OF COURSE LOVE it!!!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.