Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, November 19, 2010

BIKINIS and COVERT OPS with Georges Le Soq


I am off to the store yesterday and feel something oversize in my pocket.
NOT gloves. I am looking in there, and see a beret. I sigh. There is no use complaining. When my rotton French sock monkey Georges Le Soq wants to go somewhere, he GOES.
I pull him out. Georges is like
"how you find me? Ees, how you say, COVERT OPS. I sneak out to the store with you" and I am like
"oh, BIG surprise Georges" and as we near the produce he is out on top of the bananas wriggling and writhing and...I bought apples. Ick, I wasn't gonna buy bananas after he had his way with them.

Speaking of wild animals, I wanted to make a zebra bowl, and dang it looks good. I am cooking up zebra mugs today, they shall look good too.
Zebra = my favorite :)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great expression on your zebra!

I regret never getting a picture of the zebra painted truck that I used to see around. Haven't seen it for over a year now. Bummer.

That Georges!!!

Unknown said...

Zebras are way fun!

(but you know how I feel about giraffes). ;)

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Zee best yet!

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

love the zebra...not so keen on the buxom wench though!
x

Reverend Awesome said...

That zebra is pretty damn fantastic.

Unknown said...

Looove the zebra bowl!!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

the buxom wench is Kim Kar-somebody ;) My wife needs a bathing suit like that!

Unknown said...

Wow, really love the bowl...love it! :)

Knight said...

Yes, your wife does need a bathing suite like that if zebra is your true favorite.
That naughty monkey better not get you arrested at the grocery store for his lewd banana behavior.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my goodness...gary gary gary...you are an original. :)

Trish said...

Good grief! That George does get around!.
thanks for the comment on my blog, Gary..
First day of the sale was slower than a 'normal' year..that 8 inches of snow slows things up --hopefully better tomorrow.
T.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.