WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, February 10, 2014
meanwhile, back at the ranch
And a tractor. They have a tractor. I havn't been on it in awhile, and they found this picture somewhere of 7-8 years ago: before I needed glasses, before we had Penny and when we had Buster and Jack our black labs... have a great Monday!
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- the bowl thing
- wait, since when does Godzilla have ears...
- bamboo LUST
- when you HELP YERSELF...
- downward dog...
- breakfast with the computer
- GEMS and clowns....
- maybe not spring yet....but thrilling signs of...!...
- "life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherri...
- the GOOD thing about winter
- tiny teapots
- just needs flowers....
- "do ya like fudge???"
- Valentine's Day = pairs?
- what's black and white and red all over...?
- that dog, this kitchen...
- designing ladies' handbags...
- meanwhile, back at the ranch
- "life is just a chair of bowlies"
- tall fruity drinks by the poolside...
- NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
- 10-14 inches of whup-ass
- pink and green and God's little jokes....
- speaking of DOGS
- THE LITTLE PRINCE, or the only guy in New York's T...
- Super Bowl: who invited all these tacky people???...
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)