WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, February 6, 2014
10-14 inches of whup-ass
I know. More fell overnight. I wonder if southerners last week, like Atlantans, learned the truth about snow: pretty on a Christmas card, fun for little kids to sled on...but for adults? Adults who live near Buffalo's snow belt? Have we seen enough of it in our lives, at the rate of an average of 100-200 inches a winter?
EXCEPT when the monster storm is expected, you tell the wife you don't care if she has work or NOT she is gonna stay home and she does and you bake up a storm, give yourself this new pair of mugs, fresh out of the kiln (because it is FUN to give yourself gifts!) and bake bake BAKE pumpkin scones and peanut butter cookies....DANG, now that IS fun :)
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- the bowl thing
- wait, since when does Godzilla have ears...
- bamboo LUST
- when you HELP YERSELF...
- downward dog...
- breakfast with the computer
- GEMS and clowns....
- maybe not spring yet....but thrilling signs of...!...
- "life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherri...
- the GOOD thing about winter
- tiny teapots
- just needs flowers....
- "do ya like fudge???"
- Valentine's Day = pairs?
- what's black and white and red all over...?
- that dog, this kitchen...
- designing ladies' handbags...
- meanwhile, back at the ranch
- "life is just a chair of bowlies"
- tall fruity drinks by the poolside...
- NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
- 10-14 inches of whup-ass
- pink and green and God's little jokes....
- speaking of DOGS
- THE LITTLE PRINCE, or the only guy in New York's T...
- Super Bowl: who invited all these tacky people???...
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)