WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Saturday, February 15, 2014
"do ya like fudge???"
The wife comes home yesterday and I ask her if she likes fudge...funny a) it has never come up, 22 years together and we have never had or talked about fudge??! b) how come nobody told me it was dang easy to make!
Yesterday I knew I would bake the wife something chocolatey, and came across this link from Alicia Silverstone for no-dairy fudge. Good golly, just whip together a few ingredients and cool?????? I stuck in pecans. SO, it was a surprise to both of us!
The wife, I swear I am not making this up, admits to me later that she snuck a FOURTH piece when I wasn't looking.....
The lady got me tickets to Keb Mo next month, holy CATS how awesome is THAT???????
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- the bowl thing
- wait, since when does Godzilla have ears...
- bamboo LUST
- when you HELP YERSELF...
- downward dog...
- breakfast with the computer
- GEMS and clowns....
- maybe not spring yet....but thrilling signs of...!...
- "life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherri...
- the GOOD thing about winter
- tiny teapots
- just needs flowers....
- "do ya like fudge???"
- Valentine's Day = pairs?
- what's black and white and red all over...?
- that dog, this kitchen...
- designing ladies' handbags...
- meanwhile, back at the ranch
- "life is just a chair of bowlies"
- tall fruity drinks by the poolside...
- NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
- 10-14 inches of whup-ass
- pink and green and God's little jokes....
- speaking of DOGS
- THE LITTLE PRINCE, or the only guy in New York's T...
- Super Bowl: who invited all these tacky people???...
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)