Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

speaking of Claudia and blackberries...the berry kind....

Yesterday Claudia blog posts this divine looking simple pasta recipe full of meat and cream and I am like "wait, that sh!t can be REPLACED with vegetarian stuff and it will be DIVINE..." and EARLIER that day it had been the same....I get these frozen blackberries when our own season is over (as in, our ten months of winter)...I have always wondered about the blackberry cobbler recipe on back which is full of butter and cream, easily made non-dairy....I have never had blackberry cobbler before.  Maybe I have never had cobbler of any kind before?  WHY HAVE I NOT MADE AND EATEN blackberry cobbler before?????
It was our breakfast just now and Couldn't be more simple and easy to make and holy COW it is super tasty!



Spike agrees:  Claudia's peas, sausage and farfale made veg is DAMN CONVINCING....although he thinks those look like spinach pasta corkscrews, not farfale....


In other news, you know I am pretty crazy about exploring this decorating scheme, swirlies! Under glaze, mmmm mmmm mmm good!

6 comments:

Shortstuff said...

Gary you are just a magician in the kitchen.

Lori Buff said...

Great bowls, they should be perfect with a twisty pasta.

Unknown said...

Love the smell of cobbler baking in the morning. ;-)

I bet it can be made gluten-free, too! I'll send your link to my gluten-free experimental kitchen relatives.

smartcat said...

Do you have a recipe for cobbler? Love the pasta although Spike is definitely doubtful!
Swirl away....I'm dizzy with liking!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Only you could take a recipe full of a pound of sausage and make it vegan! I think the peas are the best part anyway. Your cobbler looks amazing! Yum!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Spike has discriminating taste of course.
Love the berries and your take on a meat dish; yummo!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.