Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

the CONE OF SHAME....

Penny got a little bug bite or something...and got obsessive licking it and suddenly yesterday the raw and bald spot on her back doubled so I dusted off the cone of shame....we have a small one and a large one which I hope she won't need.  NOT a popular move with her, but she adapted quickly. They get this look on their face when they wear those things, melts your heart, doesn't it?


In OTHER news I am messing around with this vase shape...couldn't resist throwing some frogs on there....



AND FINALLY we all need new pottery, right?  Get some here! Click on my etsy gallery, new items today!red flower vase or bottleblue flower vase or bottleyellow piggy bank

8 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Muffin sends sympathy for Penney's predicament. Love the cut bottoms on froggy vases!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Poor Penny!!! I hope her boo boo heals soon!

Lori Buff said...

Jolie had to spend many weeks in one, it’s so sad.

Michèle Hastings said...

Poor Penny :-(

Those frogs look great on the vases. I really like the tall one.

Hilary said...

Poor Penny. But lucky for her, her dad is an artist. Make it more fashionable for her!....

http://www.viralnova.com/dog-cone/

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Can't wait to see if the finished frog vases. Love their shape.

Poor Penny. The saddest thing in the world was my tiny cat Lulu in the cone of shame. Even the smallest one was huge on her and she kept sitting with her head down and the cone flat on the floor. I though she was going to smother herself.

My box arrived today!!!! Thank you SO much!!!! I love my flying pig and cat magnet!!!! :)

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

Oh Penny! She looks forlorn. Having vase frog friends should help though.

smalltownme said...

Yes, Penny needs some decoration on that thing!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.