Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, October 10, 2014

THAT DOG...and these pots....



I know, you're thinking "fancy photo shoot and all you're having is corn bread? NO fancy torte...?" (it is very good cornbread) then you're thinking "I'll bet when you photograph outside like that all the wild animals come looking for crumbs or to STEAL YOUR SNACK" (well, YES, we have this horrible artful dodger of a chipmunk who hangs around our house, eating birdseed dropped from the feeder and maybe living in OUR WALLS...plus the blue jays who were circling around me (TRUE!) but even more worrisome is the beagleshark circling around ...but she was given that lower left corner there for keeping that a$$hole chipmunk away) then you're probably also thinking "hey, don't you have open studio this weekend???"

WHY YES! yes I do....c'mon over and SEE THAT beagle and these pots and say hello, Saturday and Sunday 11-5 :)


(pottery by Gary Rith)

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh my, it's Beagle-dom-day! Hi Penny and all your mimics that Gary makes. It is great to see your work in scale, with the tiny animal looking ever so tiny on the rim of that saucer!

Lori Buff said...

That all looks fabulous.

Michèle Hastings said...

that's a sweet little vignette. have great weekend!

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

I hope the open studio was as good as the cornbread looks!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.