Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
what happens when we glaze....
I tell the wife "I wanna do these bowls all RUFFLY, like jello molds!" and she is like
"Jello with frogs stuck in them!"
Have a great Tuesday :)
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 4:52 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- robot pots...!
- my massive mugshot Monday.....
- "she's very photogenic"
- a week from Christmas....
- SMUDGE the bunny
- when pigs fly........
- when CUTE got CUTER: beagles and corgis!
- the long and the short of it....
- Chateau Muller..?
- Indian Hunter and his dog...
- cute in real life, almost as cute in clay :)
- the way to woo a woman: CALZONES as comfort food...
- DRAGONS: here there be monsters!
- speaking of wholesale....
- "much too expensive" vs. "you don't charge enough"
- what an AWESOME harvest: gluten-free and vegan las...
- not QUITE a hurricane....
- wine, pottery, music?!
- what do you follow?
- what happens when we glaze....
- the only thing cuter than a BEAGLE is a beagle PUPPY
- apple pie minus the pie!
- 1969 part TWO
- 1969....part one!
- the HIGH and the LOW....
- extraordinary things....
- muggy once again....
- next month the snow starts to fly....
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oooh! Love the ruffly frog bowls. I especially like that they are darker on the inside. Gorgeous!
Green jello with frogs... Why not?!
Sure, why not have jello and frogs? They look great.
Post a Comment